Did You Know?
- Over 400 children, adults, and volunteers are on campus almost every week at OCWH?
- Over 25 nationalities are represented by our summer campers?
When you give to the Center, whether it’s as a donor, event sponsor or volunteer, you are giving to our local community and helping to restore broken families and individuals. Healthy people means a healthy community.
One of the ways you can help support the OCWH is by participating in or providing a sponsorship for our 12th Annual Charity Golf Tournament coming up this October. Last year we had so much fun—and we raised over $44,000 in the process. Thank you to all our sponsors and participants!
Here’s some dates and times to get on your calendar and start thinking of friends or business associates you’d like to invite:
- October 16, check-in at 11:30 am, Pine Forest Country Club, 18003 Clay Road, between Hwy 6 and Barker Cypress.
- Tournament format – four-person scramble.
- Awards and prizes follow the round, along with a putting contest and networking opportunities over cocktails and hors’ d’oeuvres. Lunch is served before the round.
- Come out for an afternoon of fun and relaxation with friends or business associates and support OCWH and its community outreach programs and initiatives. Team registration coming soon!
- Sponsorship opportunities exist at a variety of levels.
Or call Jorge Quiñones, Executive Director, at 713-497-7211.